HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Current date/time:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I am sorry
Please play fair and accept the rules! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 5:59 am by Admin

» My signatures
Please play fair and accept the rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 1:09 pm by Admin

» 30 Unique LPO-Wallpaper
Please play fair and accept the rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 7:35 am by Admin

» Test - Advertisement
Please play fair and accept the rules! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:02 am by Admin

» La Mirage - The illusionary Cities
Please play fair and accept the rules! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 3:31 pm by Admin

» The Apparel Quest
Please play fair and accept the rules! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 4:48 am by Admin

» Tortuga - The Pirate shelter
Please play fair and accept the rules! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:57 am by Admin

» Legendary Tree & Meteorite
Please play fair and accept the rules! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:29 pm by Admin

» Bounty Hunter Quests for additional money
Please play fair and accept the rules! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:13 pm by Admin

Most Viewed Topics
Available Apparels - Phyllis
Available Apparels - Lance
Available Apparels - Ami
Available Apparels - Carise
New Maps added
Unique LPO-Wallpapers
How to join ?
NPC Listing
Please play fair and accept the rules!
3rd generation Pets
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Please play fair and accept the rules! Empty
PostSubject: Please play fair and accept the rules!   Please play fair and accept the rules! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:04 am

"Please play fair - so all will have fun!"

- Users must understand that they have to maintain their own accounts.
No support will be provided for problems that occur due to negligence of the account owner. Basically: If you
give away your password and loose your valueable items its your fault.
- Any attempts to trade in-game items or accounts for real currency will result in a permanent ban without
warning.
- Any problems that result from the sharing of an account, playing in an internet cafe or other such actions are
the sole responsibility of the account owner.
- Players who use "proxy" programs to mask their real IP Address, such as Hotspot Shield, do so at their own
risk, will receive no support and will be held responsible for problems that occur from such IP Addresses.
- Being scammed in-game is down to your own negligence and we will not support nor be responsible for such.

Game Regulations

The GM Team will not intervene in person conflicts between users within the game.

Conflicts between users within the game should be solved by the users with effort by all involved parties in an appropriate manner. The GM Team will not intervene or regulate actions resulting from these conflicts.

The GM Team may intervene, mediate, or regulate activities in the following situations:

o Impersonating a GM
o Trading in-game items or accounts for real currency
o Use of foul language
o Use of illegally accessed accounts
o Racial/Religious slander
o Any actions disrupting the game play of other users (see section below)

Ill-mannered Activity Rules and Regulations

Offensive Language: Use of language found to be racial, religious, rude, sexually explicit, insulting, threatening, defamatory, abusive, hateful, ethnic, or harmful used in any kind of hateful matter, no matter the language will warrant a warning or account suspension.

Offensive Behavior: Repeated or excessive use of foul language or actions against another player which causes the player grief or prevention from being able to experience normal game play will result in a warning or account suspension.

Kill-Stealing: Repeated kill-stealing will not be tolerated. If found doing so, your account will be temporarily suspended.

Bug Abuse: Abuse of a bug to benefit or gain advantage beyond the intended normal game play in-game will result in a warning or account suspension. Depending on the seriousness of the abuse and exploit, the suspension may become permanent.

Scamming: Scamming users, or having the intention of scamming users, is not considered fair. Similarly, switching items which have similar icons where the tradee may not notice the switch is also scamming. Players found doing this will see that their account is permanently suspended.

Illegally Accessed Account: Accounts that are accessed illegally will result in the intruding user's accounts to be permanently suspended, and in severe cases, IP banned from the web server and game servers.

Monetary Trade: The selling / buying of in-game items, gold or accounts for real currency is not permitted. This will result in a permanent suspension of the account.

Illegal Third-Party Program Use: Use of any third party program to modify or effect the normal operation of the game client will result in the permanent suspension of the account.

Botting: Players found botting will receive permanent account suspension. Botting is defined as: either using an external program to automate things like sea-commerce or using the same skill (for example Howl or Magma Bullet) automatically over and over a
Back to top Go down
https://legendary-pirates.forumieren.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legendary Pirates :: Alt :: Sammlung-
Jump to: