Most users ever online was 15 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:47 pm

Beginner´s Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Beginner´s Guide  Empty
PostSubject: Beginner´s Guide    Beginner´s Guide  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:19 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Welcome to Legendary Pirates Online - The undiscovered land !

Legendary Pirates will take you into a new world filled up with new monsters and adventures!

All server-rates including pet will be low, which means you will have to level up like on good old official TOP 1.

Increasing your level will grant you access to new things like maps, npcs, items and pets. Most of the time equip can be obtained in at least two different ways. Since their exp-bonus has been increased Story Quests and some custom quests can help you to level up faster. Also you can earn some additonally money from them. All items on npc´s will be sold at prizes which suit your level and income. (No endless time on farming money is required so.) But it´s recommanded to take care of your life cause death-penalty will be active!

Important If you prefer fast/instant leveling, items and gems on npcs, afking for money and pure pk please don´t join this server!

Available Maps

Ascaron will be the only official main-map online. But no reason to worry, cause some mobs of the other maps have been moved to new maps. Nethertheless Cupid, Chill, and Fortune will be available for normal leveling (I think you won´t notice a difference between the normal isles and my rebuilds). Accept a few more official maps all other maps online will be custom ones.

Argent - The start

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Start your journey like always with the "Welcome Quest (edited)". This quest will give you some decent items and raise your level to 5.

You won´t be able to get any pet directly at the start your journey. Don´t worry too much now - just level up to 10 and visit Alias for your first class advancement. She will give you a fairy-chest, some fruits and rations. Of course there will be a pet-npc too which sells all you need, but you won´t be able to acess it below Level 12. The pet-npc at Argent sells first generation pets, normal and great rations, normal and great fruits and petskill-books. Auto-rations won´t be available on this npc (to avoid massive afk pet-leveling). Also super/hyper rations, super/hyper fruits and fruits of growth won´t be available at this npc. Of course there will be another pet-npc in one of the other towns which is selling them, but you will need to be higher level to access that npc.

Important To get decent money at the start you will need to collect the normal mob-drops!

If you are looking for normal equip, weapons and skill-books just visit your class-npc.

Swordsman, Crusader and Champion = Tailor Peter

Explorer and Voyager = Tailor Little Daniel

Hunter and Sharpshooter = Tailor Bebe

Herbalist, Cleric and Sealmaster = Tailor Granny Nila

If you are looking for lifeskill-books, tools and tool-repair visit Jimberry at Argent Market.

For other important npcs at Argent just visit the City-Guide! He can teleport you to the most important spots.

The Argent Apparel Npcs sell only official Top-apparels. Of course all the custom apparels shown here in the forum will be available too, but they will be sold or can be obtained in the other towns later on your journey.

You will get a certain amount of Mini-Amplifiers, Heaven´s Berries and Amplifiers of Strive every 5 Levels automatically using your Newbie-Chest.

Rusty Coins which are needed for second class advancement can be obtained from the monsters in Abadoned Mine and Silver Mine.

Important The story quest is remade to work with the new maps. The exp- and money bonus gained by the quests has been increased. Additionally you will earn a certain amount of history badges each time you finish a story-quest. These history badges can be exchanged for useful things at Argent´s history shop.

Unseal-Sets

Among some other things the normal advancement chest now will give you a LV 35 Ultimate Chest (contains an unseal 35 armor and weapon according to your class) instead of the normal L40 and 45 equipment. To obtain higher Level Unseal-Stuff you will have to look around Argent City for a npc called "Black Eye Bill". He sells all Unseal-Items 45-65 for different amounts of coins. He will change his offer of Unseals every 30 minutes!

Unseal 45 - 25 pirate coins each part:

Unseal 55 - 35 pirate coins each part:

Unseal 65 - 55 pirate coins each part:

Pirate Coins can be obtained from monsters in FC,DS and DW (low drop-rate). Also Unseal 45, 55 and 65 can be obtained directly from FC, DS and DW Main-Bosses. Skeletar chests are sold in Argent on a npc called Finley. Incanation, Evanescence and Enigma Chests can be obtained by maze chests or exchanged for maze-runes (Npc = Junior Assistant - Eric in Argent City).

Chaos

To make it a bit fairer to newcomers Chaos will be splitted in Chaos Junior (Max-Level for entering 65) and Chaos Senior. Accept that the chest-hp in Chaos Senior will be increased there won´t be any differences which means that both will be pk as usual (no party allowed).

Chaos Junior und Senior will open at the same time!

(Credits to Chocolate - Exonerated Pirates for some ideas and features regarding pirate-theme)
Back to top Go down
https://legendary-pirates.forumieren.com

Beginner´s Guide
Page 1 of 1